What three movies would be the best to give someone an idea of your cinematic tastes?
** Right off the bat, I’d like to say that in keeping with tradition and lists on this podcast, I’m going to add extra “spaces”.
- E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Jurassic Park
What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
- With two little ones at home, “days off” are very difficult to come by. However, I’m always down to watch a movie or binge some TV shows.
What's one thing that can instantly make your day better?
- When my sons smile at me when they first see me.
1) Superman or Batman?
2) Tony Stark or Steve Rogers?
- Steve Rogers
What director has had the biggest impact on you?
- Steven Spielberg
Share a movie that you enjoy but feel like not enough people know about.
- Swingers (1996); dir. Doug Liman
- Noises off (1992); dir. Peter Bogdanovich
- Murder By Death (1976); dir. Robert Moore